SuperUROP is an advanced undergraduate research program for juniors and seniors who want to have an advanced research experience working closely with a faculty advisor and producing publication-worthy results. For the 2018-2019 academic year, the year-long program is open to students in the School of Engineering and the School of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences.
To learn more:
- Visit the SuperUROP information website to learn about projects undertaken by students, faculty, and researchers during the 2017-2018 academic year, and to read articles about previous years' SuperUROP activities as well.
- Visit the SuperUROP application website to learn more about applying to participate in SuperUROP for 2018-2019 and view the presentation from the SuperUROP information sessions.
- Read about the December 2017 SuperUROP Proposal Pitch poster session on the MIT News website.
- April 6, 2018: Deadline to indicate intent participate in SuperUROP for the 2018-2019 academic year. Register and upload your resume/CV and transcript to the SuperUROP application website.
- April 30, 2018: Deadline for research proposals. Upload a short proposal (2-3 paragraphs) to the SuperUROP application website. A recommendation or letter of support from the project supervisor is also due by this date.
- June 15, 2018: Announcements on funding for 2018-2019 announced.
Questions? Contact the SuperUROP team at firstname.lastname@example.org.