Bringing MIT and Industry together for more than 100 years
The EECS Alliance is a collaboration between the MIT EECS Department and some of the most innovative and impactful organizations in the world. We are guided by four core objectives:
- Help create a pipeline of new engineers and scientists ready to solve industry’s most pressing challenges and problems.
- Work with our industry members to shape a more equitable, diverse, and inclusive future in EE, CS, and AI&D.
- Facilitate seamless transitions between the world of MIT and the one of industry.
- Open our students’ eyes to the diverse career paths and exciting opportunities available in EE, CS, and AI&D.
- Networking Events
- Industry Mentor Program
- Industry-Sponsored Undergraduate Research
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Experiential Ethics
For more information about the EECS Alliance, please contact:
Aude Oliva and Tomás Palacios (EECS Industry Officers) at email@example.com