Masterworks is the annual EECS celebration of thesis research leading to the master of science (SM) and master of engineering (MEng) degrees. The 2019 event is open to recent SM and MEng graduates (those who graduated after June 2018) and those who expect to graduate in June 2019).
The 2019 event will be held Thursday, April 25, from 5-6:30 p.m. on the Charles M. Vest Student Street in the Stata Center (Building 32, first floor). It will immediately follow the undergraduate SuperUROP Showcase in the same location from 3-5 p.m. Join us as current students and recent graduates present their research results! All are invited to attend.
Interested in participating? Sign up on the 2019 Masterworks registration site, which also provides poster specifications and logos for download.
- April 3: Declare intent to participate (on the 2019 Masterworks registration site).
- April 12: Submit name, thesis title, and name of thesis advisor (on the 2019 Masterworks registration site).
- April 12: Masterworks preparation workshop (see below).
- April 19: Upload presentations (on the 2019 Masterworks registration site). Be sure to follow the instructions and use the poster template.
Masterworks Prep Workshop: Masterworks participants are also invited to a free Masterworks preparation workshop on Friday, April 12, from 3 to 4:30 p.m. in 26-168. Pre-registration is requested.
Have more questions about Masterworks? See our FAQs.
PREVIOUS MASTERWORKS EVENTS / 2018 SLIDESHOW
- 2018 Masterworks article and videos
- 2017 Masterworks article and photos
- 2016 Masterworks photos
- 2015 Masterworks
- 2014 Masterworks
Masterworks 2018 Slideshow
Photos by Gretchen Ertl. Created with flickr slideshow.