CONTACTING OR VISITING EECS HEADQUARTERS
MAIN DEPARTMENT NUMBER: (617) 253-4600
Mailing Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave., 38-401, Cambridge, MA 02139.
Street Address (use for taxicabs or GPS): 50 Vassar St., 4th Floor (38-401), Cambridge, MA 02139. (You can also find us using this MIT maps link).
Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
EECS's Grier Conference Rooms (34-401A and 34-401-B): To check availability and make reservations, please visit: calendars.mit.edu/eecs (available to MIT community only).
NOTE: To find contact information for anyone at MIT, visit the MIT People Directory.
CONTACT INFORMATION: EECS FACULTY & STAFF
EECS FACULTY: Contact information
EECS LECTURERS: Contact information
EECS STAFF: Contact information
CONTACT INFORMATION: STUDENT INQUIRIES
EECS STUDENTS (CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE):
- Prospective undergraduates: You must first apply to MIT. Call 617-253-3400 (overall MIT admissions) or start with the MIT Admissions website.
- Prospective graduate students: Visit the EECS Graduate home page, email email@example.com, or call (617) 253-4603.
- Prospective undergraduates may register for a tour at EECS undergraduate tours.
- Current MIT undergraduates: Visit the EECS undergraduate programs or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTACT INFORMATION: MEDIA INQUIRIES
MEDIA INQUIRIES ONLY: Journalists seeking information about EECS, or interviews with EECS faculty members, may contact: Anne Stuart, Communications Officer, email@example.com. Phone: 617-253-4642. Please be sure to make your request by email even if you have called or left a message.
Please note: The EECS Communications Office only handles media inquiries related to MIT's Department of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science. Please visit other school, department, laboratory, or center websites to locate their dedicated media-relations teams.
CONTACT INFORMATION: RESEARCH LABORATORIES
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL); (617) 253-5851
- Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems (LIDS); (617)-253-2142
- Microsystems Technology Laboratories (MTL); (617) 253-3978
Research Laboratory of Electronics (RLE); (617) 253-2519
CONTACT INFORMATION: OTHER
- STUDENT RECRUITMENT: Companies wishing to recruit our students for employment should contact Global Education and Career Development.
- MIT ALUMNI: MIT Alumni Association, (617) 253-8200; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MIT CAMPUS TOURS & INFORMATION SESSIONS: MIT Institute Events
Updated 1/10/20. Please send changes to email@example.com.