CONTACTING OR VISITING EECS HEADQUARTERS
Phone: (617) 253-4600
Mailing Address: 77 Massachusetts Ave., 38-401, Cambridge, MA 02139.
Street Address (use for taxicabs or GPS): 50 Vassar St., 4th Floor (38-401), Cambridge, MA 02139. (You can also find us using this MIT maps link).
Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday
EECS CONFERENCE ROOMS: Reservations for the Grier Rooms (34-401A, 34-401-B, or both rooms combined) are now handled strictly online. Please visit: eecscal.mit.edu to learn more, check availability, and request a reservation.
EECS FACULTY: Contact information
EECS STAFF: Contact information
EECS STUDENTS (CURRENT AND PROSPECTIVE):
- Prospective graduate students: Visit the EECS Graduate home page, email email@example.com, or call (617) 253-4603.
- Prospective undergraduates: Start with the MIT Admissions website.
- Current MIT undergraduates: Visit the EECS undergraduate home page, visit 38-476, or email Undergraduate Officer Anne Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MEDIA INQUIRIES: Journalists seeking information about EECS, or interviews with EECS faculty members, may contact: Anne Stuart, Communications Officer, email@example.com. Phone: 617-253-4642.
MEETING ROOMS: Reservations for the Grier Rooms (34-401A, 34-401-B, or both rooms combined) are now handled strictly online. Please visit: eecscal.mit.edu to check availability and request a reservation.
- Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory (CSAIL); (617) 258-8682
- Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems (LIDS); (617)-253-2142
- Microsystems Technology Laboratories (MTL); (617) 253-3978
- Research Laboratory of Electronics (RLE); (617) 253-2519
STUDENT RECRUITMENT: Companies wishing to recruit our students for employment should contact Global Education and Career Development.