Announcements of employment opportunities available within EECS Headquarters are listed below. For faculty positions, click here. Research positions are listed on our affiliated research lab websites.
Full-time participation in educational activities during the academic terms (Fall, Independent Activities Period, and Spring) including:
- Interacting with students, e.g. by lecturing, leading recitations, or staffing lab and office hours.
- Creating content, such as lecture materials, problem sets, quizzes, videos, and other on-line materials.
- Carrying out administrative responsibilities, such as locating, hiring, supervising course staff, record-keeping, and interacting with Department and Registrar.
- Possibly participating in the creation/migration of courses onto OCW and/or MITx.
Course assignment will include some of the following courses and may include other related courses:
- Introduction to Machine Learning (6.036)
- Machine Learning (6.867)
- Introduction to Algorithms (6.006)
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms (6.046)
- Mathematics for Computer Science (6.042)
- Artificial Intelligence (6.034)
- User Interface Design and Implementation (6.813)
For more information on how to apply visit
Please contact Mary Ellen Sinkus, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions regarding this position.