Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139-4307
Main information number: (617) 253-4600
NOTE: All graduate admissions calls should go to: (617) 253-4603.
NOTE: To find contact information for anyone at MIT, visit the MIT People Directory.
INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE AND CURRENT EECS STUDENTS
- Prospective undergraduates: You must first apply to MIT. Visit the MIT Admissions website to learn about applications and campus visits, tours, and information sessions.
- Prospective EECS graduate students: Visit the EECS Graduate home page, email email@example.com, or call (617) 253-4603.
- Current MIT undergraduates interested in Course 6: Visit the EECS undergraduate home page, stop by the Undergraduate Office (38-476), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EECS Department only: Email email@example.com.
- EECS Website: Same as above.
- MIT Stephen A. Schwarzman College of Computing: Terri Park, Director of Communications; (617) 253-5844; firstname.lastname@example.org
- School of Engineering: Lori LoTurco, Director of Communications, (617) 253-2264; email@example.com
General MIT Media Inquiries
- MIT News: Kimberly Allen, Director of Media Relations, (617) 253-2701, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Expert requests: (617) 253-2700; email@example.com
ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR EECS STUDENTS (email only; no calls, please)
- Undergraduate announcements (available jobs, internships, competitions, scholarships, events, etc.): Send information to Rachida Kernis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate announcements (available jobs, internships, competitions,fellowships, events, etc.): Send information to Janet Fischer at email@example.com
EECS ROOM RESERVATIONS
- EECS's Grier Conference Rooms (34-401A and 34-401-B): To check availability and make reservations, please visit: calendars.mit.edu/eecs (available to MIT community only).
See an alphabetical list here.
- Asu Ozdaglar, School of Engineering Distinguished Professor in Engineering; Room 38-403; (617) 253-4607; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant to Department Head: Roxana Hernandez; Room 38-409A; (617) 253-4602; email@example.com
FACULTY HEAD, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (EE)
- Joel Voldman, Professor of EECS; Room 38-435, (617) 253-2094, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant to Joel Voldman: Chadwick Collins, Room 38-409B, (617) 452-2309; email@example.com
FACULTY HEAD, COMPUTER SCIENCE (CS)
- Arvind, Charles W. & Jennifer C. Johnson Professor of Computer Science and Engineering; Room 32-G866; (617) 253-6090; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant to Arvind: Sally Lee, Room-32-G846; (617) 253-6837; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
FACULTY HEAD, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & DECISION MAKING (AI&D)
- Antonio Torralba, Thomas and Gerd Perkins Professor; Room 32-D462; (617) 253-7258; email@example.com
- Administrative Assistant to Antonio Torralba: Fern D. Keniston; Room 32-250A; (617) 253-5860; firstname.lastname@example.org.
EDUCATION OFFICERS AND CHIEFS
- Elfar Adalsteinsson, Education Chief for Electrical Engineering (EE), Professor of Electrical Engineering, and Professor of Health Sciences and Technology; Room 36-766; (617) 324-3597; email@example.com
- Dennis Freeman, Education Officer and Henry Ellis Warren (1894) Professor of Electrical Engineering; Room 36-889; (617) 253-8795; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leslie A. Kaelbling, Education Chief for Artificial Intelligence and Decision Making (AI&D) and Professor of Computer Science and Engineering; Room 32-333; (617) 258-9695; email@example.com
- Robert C. Miller, Education Chief for Computer Science and Distinguished Professor of Computer Science; Room 32-G718; (617) 324-6028; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant to Education Officers: Lisa A. Bella; Room 38-475; (617) 253-4611; email@example.com
- Dr. Katrina LaCurts, Room 38-476; (617) 253-4613; firstname.lastname@example.org
Leslie A. Kolodziejski, Professor of Electrical Engineering; Room 38-482; (617) 253-7327; email@example.com
UNDERGRADUATE LABORATORY OFFICER
- Karl K. Berggren, Professor of Electrical Engineering; Room 36-219; (617) 324-0272; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fredo Durand, Amar Bose Professor of Computing; Room 32-D424; (617) 253-7223; email@example.com
- Leslie A. Kolodziejski, Professor of Electrical Engineering; Room 38-482; (617) 253-7327; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research Scientist Dorothy Curtis, 32-G914; (617) 253-0541; email@example.com
UNDERGRADUATE OFFICE STAFF
- Undergraduate Program Manager: Brandi K. Adams; Room 38-476; (617) 253-4683; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Administrator: Vera Sayzew; Room 38-476; (617) 452-3183; email@example.com
- Undergraduate Academic Administrator: Ellen Reid; 38-488; (617) 324-5287; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant II: Myriam Berrios; Room 38-476A; (617) 253-4683; email@example.com
- Jobs List: Rachida Kernis; firstname.lastname@example.org
- General contact email: email@example.com
GRADUATE OFFICE STAFF
- Graduate Administrator: Janet Fischer; Room 38-444; (617) 253-4648; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions Officer for Recruitment and Fellowships: Kathleen McCoy; Room 38-444; (617) 253-4605; email@example.com
- Administrative Assistant II: Alicia Duarte; Room 38-444; (617) 253-4649; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate student mailing list: Janet Fischer, email@example.com
Administrative Officer: Irene Huang; Room 38-451; (617) 452-2478; ireneh79@
- Leadership Giving Officer: Emily Cefalo; Room 38-483; firstname.lastname@example.org; (617) 258-8758
- Communications Officer (including EECS media inquiries): Email email@example.com.
- Events Coordinator: William R. Tilden; Room 38-409E; (617) 253-4617; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Administrator: Myung-Hee Vabulas; Room 38-409C; (617) 324-7765; email@example.com
- Manager of Departmental Computing: Myron Freeman; Room 38-376; 617 (253-4650); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications Development Programmer: David Bannister; Room 38-376; (617) 253-7440; email@example.com
- Departmental Computing Administrative Assistant II: Chris Papadopoulous; Room 38-376; (617) 253-2737; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department Database Service Administrator: Helen V. Schwartz; Room 38-390; (617) 253-5404; email@example.com
- Director, Women's Technology Program and Industrial Connection Program: Cynthia Skier; Room 38-491; (617) 253-5580; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Senior Financial Assistant: Maria Nargi; Room 38-409D; (617) 253-4609; email@example.com
- Administrator, VI-A Internship Program: Kathleen Sullivan; Room 38-409H; (617) 253-4644; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Assistant II: Rachida Kernis; Room 38-409H; (617) 324-5325; email@example.com
Updated August 6, 2020. Please send changes or corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org.